Oh man, when was the last time I was tagged in anything? Like...3 years ago? Maybe longer, I dunno. Anways, I was tagged by the awesome
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
10 Facts about myself:
1. I probably have some form of psychosis that I've had my entire life, I see things from my most vivid dreams even when I am awake. My doctor thinks it's caused from my lack of sleep but constant vivid dreams that parts of my brain just enter into sleep mode while I'm walking around and start dreaming to catch up on the hours I missed. Most of the time I see a lot of static, especially when I'm in bright places. Sometimes I see full solid people that I blink and they disappear.
2. When I'm drawing personal characters that age and have birthdays, these are the people I see from those dreams and glimpses. They get older, they get haircuts, they gain and lose weight and muscle, they are just like normal people who happen to be only seen by myself.
3. I identify more as a gay man than I do a straight woman for a variety of reasons. Discovering this made me truly happy for the first time in years.
4. I don't swear, except to myself and under my breath. As the oldest child, my mouth was constantly washed out with soap and I was always grounded for 2 weeks every time I swore without realizing it was even a curse word. Even when I was in high school, as an example to my siblings, I would be grounded. Now I don't swear, but both of them do. If I swear at you, it means you've REALLY messed up, because it actually hurts me to swear out loud to people. It makes me a nervous wreck.
5. I've tried to jump off a pedestrian overpass in the middle of the night without shoes on. As I was walking home, a man pulled over and I was mildly molested, but eventually made it back to where I had stormed out from.
6. I have depression, can you tell?
7. I've lost a lot of my closest and dearest friends over the past few years, probably due to me being annoying or just being honest about how I truly feel. I miss them desperately and I constantly dream about them, even though it's been so long. I would apologize, but at the same time, I feel like my concerns I told them were valid, and they chose to walk away rather than address them with me. So now I'm kinda stubborn and it's bad.
8. I actually got a scholarship for my writing of a short story in our final English exam, I was one of two kids in the province to get 100% on it. I've realized while chatting with people that they think I'm more outgoing than I actually am in person. They think I'm well put together because I know how to form a sentence. In person, I actually stutter and flub up my words constantly. I'm kind of the meaning of awkward mess.
9. My body physically shuts itself down and I lose all vision and hearing if I see or hear of something true to life that's gory. I have watched all the Final Destination and Saw films with no ill effects, but I have passed out in every safety procedures class I have ever attended. I break out in a full body sweat, followed by the static in my vision getting worse, and a loud overpowering buzz in my ears. This even happened recently when I read a story online about some idiot who ripped his pinky off at a rave and kept dancing anyways.
10. Uhhhh...here's an artsy one. I draw, sculpt, and sew. I really love all of them, and I just don't have the free time to do the things I enjoy anymore. So because drawing is the easiest to travel with, that's what I do the most of. I can't paint to save my life though. I really suck at digital art too.
1. Favourite quote?Uhhh...I'm actually really bad with quotes, haha. My own is "Do you wanna see my ship?" which is a slang version of an honest question in Suikoden IV. My sister and I were making bets on whether or not everything could sound dirty if you wanted it to. The answer was yes, yes it can.
2. Do you own a kigurumi?A whata whata? Just a minute...let me Google this...OH. Oh...no, I don't, but I want to make myself one some day. Probably of my character Tumble, maybe of a dinosaur.
3. What is your most prized possession?Well, if you asked 14 year old me, it would be my Kish agenda. Because I am an obsessive weirdo who has like...100 pictures of an anime character glued into an old school agenda. I still own it. I still keep that baby safe. Currently...probably my baby apple tree. I don't usually drink, but when I do, I eat apples and plant the seeds in the dirt from my dearly deceased plants and magically grow apple trees. If I was sober, I would have only planted one seed in there...instead there are like, five trees trying to grow out of the same spot. One seems to have conquered the rest now.
4. What is your biggest phobia?Water. I can't swim, not even a little bit. My swimming instructors all hated me. One eventually started using me as an example of what not to do while trying not to drown. When I have to be in the water in a life jacket, I have a panic attack.
5. If you could choose to master one thing in your lifetime, what would it be?Gaaaaahhhh...probably art. I can't pick just one subject. I would wanna be good at everything I've worked so hard to improve at. I know, that's lame. But it's my passion and I can't think of anything else that would make me truly proud to be good at.
6. What's the last thing you bought?Beach towels that were on a clearance sale at work. Because I need more towels, they might as well be huge and have tigers and penguins on them.
7. Who is your favourite villain?Oh man...I generally like most villains best anyways. I'm gonna have to go with Kish from Tokyo Mew Mew, because, as mentioned above, I have an obsession with that little cocky alien. But I also really like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, Hades from Hercules, and Loki from Thor...and Lucian from Underworld...and and and...
8. You have a day to spend with ONE movie/tv/anime/etc. character of your choice. Who would it be and what would you spend the day doing?Okay, I know the obvious answer would be Kish again, but I actually think I would want to hang out with Majeh from King of Hell (graphic novels) and just be awesome and break all the things and laugh obnoxiously at strangers.
9. Flying or breathing under water?Well, being able to breathe underwater would solve my phobia, but flying would be so awesome...and have fewer deadly animals involved...and more light. So probably flying.
10. What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?That I'm still living it.
1. Do you dream often, and if so, do you remember those dreams later?
2. What is your biggest pet peeve and why?
3. What is your favorite subject matter to draw/whatever?
4. Do you have any long term life goals? If so, what are they?
5. Is there a certain series of movies, books, or games that really just mean a lot to you to such an extent that your friends and family just can't understand?
6. Who do you figure is your all time favorite character in any media?
7. What kind of music do you listen to?
8. Do you ever just feel like you need to dance around the house in your underwear when you learn that you're home alone?
9. Have you ever tried meditation? Did you find it helpful at all?
10. Are you super annoyed that you were tagged?
Uhhh...I don't know if I know 10 people to tag. Well...let's tag
....that's 8...uhhh...dang the people I know and their lack of writing journals at any time for any reason!
Anyways, fill it out if you want, haha. Ignore the rules that blatantly state that you have to follow them and fill it out, rules are meant to be broken, right?